Translate
jueves, 14 de abril de 2022
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Oh fuck off
I had just finished a long post and when I come back from picking a picture it's all blank
No Ctrl+Z
Just gone
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Página Principal
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Decome masterpost 4
Gal 109 Blogging challenge
Haiiiii~~ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's gyaru 109 month! this is my first gyaru event ever hope I can keep up with it until ...
Cute co*de for yesterday~
Haiii~~ This'll be the first co*de post of the blog! Yaaaay Hope you like it Went to a small reunion at my grandma's house yesterda...
Sum DIY stuff~
Haiii Haven't written anything in a while Well nothing very interested has happened either so.. Came back just to show some stuff I'...
Mr Bungle 🐰🤘 (mi banda favorita ever) (EL AMOR DE MI VIDA MIKE PATTON❕❕)
🐰 Mr Bungle - Eracist 🐰 Holoooo Ha pasado ya un mes y olvidé escribir la entrada (´;ω;`) めんごめんご〜 Es q quedé muy shockeada después ...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario